Pickles and the 53rd state

It looks like an example of product placement in a comic strip, but I'm not that clever. Nonetheless, I think it's cool that one of my favorite comics, "Pickles," made the strongest case yet for adding new US states. See it full size here. (And thanks Fred Bersch, for pointing this out)


  1. Check out this article about Extreme Poverty in America - guess who's number one on the list?


    1. District of Columbia*, Extreme Poverty Rate=10. 7% (62,000 in extreme poverty)

    * D.C. is not a state but considering that it is more crowded than Wyoming, we can statistically consider it as a state.

  2. Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

  3. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this, Success for you. Offline filehippo